Friday, August 6, 2010

Li(f)e

Seems pretty strange to me, quite surprising, definitely anachronistic to be here once more blogging about a newcoming travel. Five years later after the glorious trip I did from Alaska to Mexico, I'm on the road again. Seems anachronistic because years have passed, things have changed, friends came and gone, but the road's still there to play its irresistible charme on me. Cannot ignore its call. Seems strange because just few months ago I had well different plans than those travel ones. Life is strange, the only thing which never changes is the changing itself. Anyway, it's well known the more you give to life the less you receive, you need to know it deeply for loving it and, sometimes, to avoid it.
Life's a journey, not a goal. Enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment