Friday, September 10, 2010

First day in Mongolia

The first day in Russia I was almost robbed, the first day in Mongolia I`ve been almost pickpocketed. They attempted to pickpocket me twice near the main square in Ulan Bator, but these motherfuckers don`t know ain`t easy to trick an Italian. I was getting into a shop near Sukhbatar square - which is the central square and the only nice one in Ulan Bator - when I heard something like a little tug to my strap. I immediately understood that someone tried to open my backpack, so I`ve checked it and it was half open... I closed it as soon as possible and I`ve got out with the eyes wide open. Few seconds later, one guy passed in front of me and, with a very quick shift, opened the small bag I wear at waist height. I just saw the bag open, I checked if everything was right inside, then I looked him into the eyes and I instinctively exclaimed `What the fuck?!?!?!` He came to me very aggressive simulating a fist to shut me up. He did, I moved into the closer shop while he moved away. I don`t wanna mess with those sick loosers. By the way, two failed attempts for them: Italy 2 - Mongolia 0. Fuck off.

3 comments:

  1. Inizio difficile.....
    W Matteo!!!

    Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. coraggio Teo, del resto Ulaan Bator è la città più pericolosa d'Asia. Superato questo la strada è in discesa.
    occhi aperti e chiappe strette!
    a presto

    Tonio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your support, guys! I will do my best to beat them all...

    ReplyDelete