Friday, November 5, 2010

The art of motion

I had a very long way from Italy to here. Seems unbelievable thinking that I'm in Tokyo right now, and I reached it with a train ticket to Venice as first step. Overland, no flights, that was the promise, the challenge. It's almost 3 months I'm on the road, but they worth like years: all the memories I'm collecting will be tattoed forever in my mind, all the experiences I'm living, all the great people met till now. This travel is one of the coolest things I've ever done. Anyone who thinks traveling is just a waste of money and time has understood nothing from life. Traveling is an investment to life, well different stuff to simple holidays.
I'm enjoying each euro I'm paying, each day I'm living, each person met on my way. I don't give a fuck to what people thinks about me, or what society is expecting from me. This is my life, I live it my own way.
I'm doing what I always wished to do. I'm happy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow my friend, you are truly amazing! Travelling to Tokyo on land!
    Experiencing all the different countries on the way... I wish I had your courage to take on such a road trip, that must be one of the greatest adventures. I wish you the best of times!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. parole sante... bellissimo quello che scrivi!
    ciao alessia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andrea!!! But you got a job at Accenture: you`re courage is definitely much more than mine!!! ehehe
    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete