Wednesday, November 17, 2010

News from Usa

Dear friends, it`s more than one week I`m in Usa. The reason of my silence is easy: I cannot update my blog `cause internet is very expensive everywhere (about 1 dollar per 10 minutes) so I`m writing down all my thoughts on paper and I wish to update it as soon as possible. Well, after partying in LA, I bought a bus pass allow me to travel all over the Us, so I`m living on the road since few days, sleeping on overnight buses and making the stations home... who has been to Usa knows how it`s difficult to travel here without a car. Stay tuned then, if you wanna know how to get on a flight when you`re refused to board, how to hitchike in South Dakota in a snowy day or how to live for 5 days on awful Greyhound buses. Actually, I`m writing from Chicago, Illinois.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! I wonder when you`ll stop your jurney :)

    Greatings from Poland!
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Non ti è balenata l'idea di affittare una bicicletta?!

    Keep on rocking!
    Elettrico

    ReplyDelete
  3. CIAO FROM ALE & PAOLO... SPERO TI SIA ARRIVATA LA MAIL-FATTI SENTIRE QUANDO RIESCI.. BELLO SEGUIRE IL TUO VIAGGIO DA QUI..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in Vietnam now after 1,5 months in China. Finally enjoying the free internet and decided to check your blog as well. You've done so much since I last saw you in Mongolia! And it seems to me you've had amazing time, good. Enjoy the rest as long as it lasts! All the best!

    Virva

    P.s. I love your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Virva! Great to hear from you! Enjoy your travel as well! Ciao!!!

    ReplyDelete