Monday, January 10, 2011

First day in South America...

I really don´t wanna spend a word to comment the picture above... Who read my blog knows that there´s a kind of curse pending on my head for the first day I'm in a new country... Well, until now I was missing flooding in my own personal collection, I can say now I filled also this gap. Anyway, it's not only my misfortune's fault this time, this is a very special year for central America's countries as January is usually a dry month but rains are still falling down heavily. Just think that about three weeks ago the Panama canal has been closed for the first time in his history because of the rains and consequently floodings.
The picture above has been taken early morning in the Caribbean town of Capurgana', Colombia, after four hours' rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment