Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tourists? Bah! (Part 2)

A group of aged Italian tourists in the middle of a tragic organized tour of Patagonia meet Lonelytraveller:

- ...and where are YOU travelling?
- No, please, don't use the plural, I'm alone. It's 7 months I'm travelling, quite a long story.
- And what about your mom??? She must be really worried for you! 7 months far from home! Isn't she???
- I don't think so.
- How is it possible she's not worried?!?!?!
- She's dead.
- Ah! That's ok! That's the reason why she's not worried! Otherwise she would have been really really worried!
- Excuse me, Madame, can I ask you a favour?
- Sure!
- Could you tell the hamster you have in your head instead of a regular brain to stop makin' noise out of your mouth?
- What... what... you mean... hey, you're just a boor arrogant guy!
- Thanks. And you're just an old ugly slut. Don't forget to feed your hamster with a bullet, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment