Friday, April 8, 2011

Thanks friends, see you soon!

Few days I'm back and nostalgia already kicks. Unfortunately, beautiful things are always bound to end and this journey around the world does not disprove the rule.
I feel only to say thanks to all the persons met during this travel: the memories you've created in my mind will last forever. You did my trip. My dream is to see you all again soon.
Thanks to everybody who has followed my steps from this page, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Thanks to who commented my posts keeping me company along these months (and in particular Ania, Tonio, Elettrico). Thanks for having voted me a "modern hero" (I definitely don't deserve it but sounds good!), for having supported the blog, and for having shared with me 8 months of life.
New challenges are waiting for me at the horizon, challenges much tougher than those faced during these months spent traveling. I have no clue how long will I resist before a new journey to come, but for sure, sooner or later, the road will call me again. If there is something I have understood from this trip, this is one.
Time to turn the page now.
And as usual, as I hate to say goodbye, I strongly hope to SEE YOU SOON!

Ciao.

"To tell, to speak, it is very difficult. It's always hard to get so close to the essence of life and then, later, to go back and feel trapped in the constraints of language - something completely inappropriate to translate into symbols the concepts and the totality of the experience lived.
A long and painful experience that allowed me to understand a fundamental truth:
at the base of everything, in every action that men do, there must always be Love."
(Renato Casarotto)

1 comment:

  1. It was a pleasure to read your blog, really!
    I was wondering where you will go next ;)
    Anyway, I`m glad that my comments kept you company - I felt almost like in travel too :)

    ReplyDelete