Sunday, August 15, 2010

Göreme, Kapadokia

Kapadokia is definitely a beautiful region and my Turkey's favourite for what I've seen 'tıll now. I arrived ın Göreme yesterday early in the morning when the sun had just setted and the bus station was already fulfilled by annoying people in search of business deals. As I planned to stay 2 days only, I thought was a good idea to take part of a tour showıng all the natural beauties of the surroundings. In reality, the tour wasn't well planned and the guıdes were much closer to unemployed desperates than real tour leaders... it reminded me about Rome and all the freaky thıngs I saw doing there against tourists. By the way, natureis so gorgeous in Kappadokia that the rest doesn't care too much. And if just one picture is able to descrıbe better than my words how cool it is, here I wanna mention all the nice people I met there, whıch made my stay unforgettable: Asumi & Chichiro from Japan, Chiara from Turin, Marina from Argentina, Manuel from Mexico, Marco from Modena and all the shitty tour members, to whom is dedicated next post. Maybe we'll see again soon, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment