Monday, August 9, 2010

Sofia, Bulgaria

I left two days ago an empty, grey and sad Milan, to find a sunny, lively, vibrant Bulgaria today. I arrived yesterday morning to Sofia, after a comfortable bus ride across Slovenja, Croatia and Serbia. Bulgarians are the award winners for their hospitality and kindness: my first contact with Bulgarians has been on the bus where I've met very nice people. Ivelina, from Varna, has told me almost everything about their culture and traditions, so I now have a compass to get into the "real" Bulgaria with no chance to miss anything! Sofia, the capital city, is a vibrant cosmopolitan metropolis with open-air restaurants spreaded almost everywhere, great food and beer starting from 0,7 cents per pint... well, sorry for the few words of this post, but the last sentence above is the reason why I have no time for writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment