Monday, October 25, 2010

Fukuoka, Japan

I`m finally in Fukuoka, Japan, the destination of the original plan of my trip. In my original plans there was also the idea to reach Vladivostok through Siberia and then Japan, but I`m definitely glad to had a detour through Mongolia, China and South Korea as the cultures and things seen are really hard to describe. After all, plans are made to be changed, no?
I`ve reached the coast of Japan sailing with a night ferry from Pusan and, as usual, each time I leave a country it`s sadness time for me. The days spent in Korea have been really stunning, like Koreans are. I love them all. People is so respectful, polite, kind and friendly that seems to me impossible to be true: they call it Korea, I better call it Paradise.
Japan now! I quickly understood to be in Japan when the bus out of the ferry terminal was driven by a driver in white gloves while the engine was turning automatically off each red light and, even if the bus was pretty busy, the silence in there was surreal, that kind of loud silence previously experienced at funerals only. I`m sure will be a lot of fun to discover this country... Japan, here I am!

2 comments:

  1. Grande! Sugoi!
    O genki des ka?

    Di fronte a Fukuoka c'è un isola piena di fiori, che ti immergerà appieno del clima giapponese... e le Izakaye, ah che ricordi!!
    Provale tutte! Potessi solo ricordare i nomi e gli indirizzi per consigliarti!

    Elettrico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elettrico,
    al momento il clima giapponese e' grigio e piovoso, e i prezzi lo sono altrettanto per il mio portafogli... Ciao!

    ReplyDelete