Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pusan, South Korea

Quality is much more important than quantity: two days, two days only in Pusan, but simply perfect. I reached Pusan by bus from Gyeonju, and it`s the 2nd biggest city in South Korea, a very active port and party town. I like this city, his colours, his flavours. But mainly I have such good feelings just because of the great times had there. I wanna spend few words saying how cool it was to meet Penelope Cruz again, and visiting Yonggungssa temple first - a beautiful Buddhist temple settled on the seashore - and then hitchiking the way back to the city for fireworks show, and looking to all the people squeezed on the streets and deciding to see the show illegally from the roof of a skyscraper, and trying to open his door with hair pins, and finally be allowed to see the unbelievable show from up there, before drinking booze on the beach and moving to a tasty Korean barbecue session...
Once more, people makes your travel more than the place itself.
The real meaning of travels is listening to anybody has a story to tell.

2 comments:

  1. Hi~matteo, Do you remember me?
    we met in BUSAN~with fireworks show!
    In the house top~ long time no see:)
    These days, where do you travel?
    i'm really envious your life, much trip and much freedom:)
    Maybe if we are destiny, sometime we will meet
    anywhere again! I really want meet together~
    matteo I want you god bless everyday*
    see you~ good luck. from Eileen in KOREA:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eileen!
    Nice to hear from you! Write me on my email at matteodonzelli@hotmail.com and keep in touch! Hope to see you again someday somewhere!
    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete