Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Memphis, Tennessee

Memphis rocks! Nothing else to say for a city with Sun Studios - the `birthplace` of rock`n`roll - the Gibson guitars factory (which I obviously visited! I`ve seen how a piece of wood can turn into a masterpiece guitar! and I also found the prettiest Flying V ever at a very reasonable price: I was really close to quit my travel mission to buy it and going back home to give Overdrive a new life...), then the BB King`s Blues Club and, last but not least - Graceland - Elvis Presley`s villa where he lived and where is actually buried...
Anyway, now I`m in Dallas (Texas) and today I visited the place where JFK has been shooted. I`m tired of this bloody cold wind. Time to chase the sun, time to move South.

1 comment:

  1. holy jesus!
    doevvi comparrla e spedirla qui! il resto del viaggio te lo finanziavo io!!!!!
    Flip Jeff Angus whaddahell

    ReplyDelete