Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tourists? Bah! (Part 3)

-Where are you from?
-I'm from England.
-Hey, look here, I'm much more English than you, I'm traveling with an umbrella! A broken one...
-Don't say that in Northern England, otherwise they could think you're gay!
-Why? Because of the umbrella?
-Yes, only fags use it...
-So what do you use when it's raining there?
-Nothing, real men get wet under the rain.
-Oh, yeah, sure. Sounds very smart, even more if considering the English weather...
-Think that yesterday it was raining here and I was completely wet when one guy with an umbrella came to me asking if I needed it... Oh, my God! I was so embarassed! I was thinking, please go away, go away!
-Yeah, you better stay far from umbrellas, they can infect you. But, hey, don't you travel with a backpack? Your luggage looks pretty big...
-It's my mom's fault! She has putted inside lots of useless stuff, lots of things, something I won't ever need... look!
-And what's that item?
-It's the web camera I've just bought to call my mom via Skype.
-How old are you?
-40.
-You rock, man. You rock...

No comments:

Post a Comment