Friday, August 20, 2010

First day in Russia

Yesterday was the first day in Russia. And it`s gone. Thanks God. I mean, when I was waiting for the bus to Volgograd I had a very first contact with those Russians you never wanna meet. Two guys came to me asking for money, saying that I HAD to give them money. First, I played the `I don`t understand you` card, then, as they were insisting, I moved away closer to other people saying `Niet` to their requests. Funny was that those guys were pressing me while asking to the other people if someone was able to speak English for translating them how to rob me in an international way! By the way, I moved away without giving nothing and they disappeared. Ok, these were just two guys trying to trick me, but the bad side of these stories is that you never know what`s inside the minds of those people, you never know if they`re gonna get out a knife or, even, a gun. Same gun that few minutes later the police searched on me... As I was looking sooooo suspicious (me, not the guys above!) they decided to have a full search on me and my bags. Nothing happened, but if this is the beginning of my Russian stay, I`m getting scared about how it could end.

No comments:

Post a Comment