Friday, December 10, 2010

Guadalajara, Mexico

A breath of fresh air. Not just because was a sunny day with an electric blue sky; not because was warm enough to wear only a t-shirt; and even not because I had a dish with 6 tacos for 75 cents: but just because Mexico is cool! And that was the good news, the bad news is the fact that the curse of the first day is back... My plan was to reach the quite cozy town of Morelia (after the overdose of American big cities I wanna only visit towns now), I've bought the ticket, I've waited for the bus and when it was time to board they told me that nobody can go to Morelia, as the city is closed for "safety reasons" (aka, the narco gangs are shooting and people is dying like mosquitos...). Well, after one month and a half, the honeymoon with safety is definitely over.

No comments:

Post a Comment