Friday, December 3, 2010

Nashville, Tennessee (part 2)

-Hey, are you tourist?
-Yeah.
-Where you from?
-Italy.
-Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!!! Really?!?!? I love Italy! You are the best, you are amazing, you are great!!!
-Thanks, nice to hear it from a pretty chick...
-Oh my God! You are absolutely the best! Italy is the best place in the world and you are great!!! You are great!
-Yeah, I`m from Italy and I`m real... you can touch me!
-Io parla un poco de italiano...
-You are the best! You are cool! You are amazing! Come here, kiss me!
-Hey, don`t touch her! She`s gonna be my wife...
-Great! Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!!! Italy is the best!
-Hey, hey, hey, what you doing?!?!!? Don`t touch my wife!!!
-Right, see you later?
-Sure, see you later!
-Hey man, good luck for your marriage...
-Why are you saying me that?
-Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment